- Installation of Wireless Networking (WiFi)
- Wired Ethernet Networking (RJ45)
- Custom RJ45 Ethernet Jacks, wires, ends, etc…
- Power-line Ethernet setup: Networking using your home or business’s electrical system
- Indoor and outdoor Webcam installation. Transmit images/clips to your email and/or website.
- Sharing of Devices (Printers, Drives, Folders, Computers, Mobile Devices etc…) on a Local (LAN) or Wide area Network (WAN)
Securing your connection for private use
Extending the range of WiFi reception – wired or via access points and/or power-line.
- Installation of Mobile WiFi such as sharing a connection while on the move via an EVDO, HSPA+, LTE connection (Cellular Network)
- Rural installations where technology is limited – such as Satellite network sharing.
- Cloud Computing via free and/or paid services readily available or simply ad-hoc with the drives/computers you have at home and/or the office.
- Backup support over your network or over the web.
- REMOTE SUPPORT: Ability to support a machine/router remotely.
Do you have a unique situation? Ask HERE.